How can I get my braces off sooner?!?!
Great question ! Here are a few tips that can help ensure that your braces come off as soon as possible :
- Good oral hygiene to keep the teeth and gums healthy
- Wearing elastics as specified
- Keeping the braces on your teeth (watch out for hard foods or habits that can cause breakages)
Other factors that can affect the length of your treatment involve your treatment provider:
- Starting at the right time
- Proper diagnosis
- Using new technology effectively (such as using Invisalign and Acceledent together)
- Crowding, spacing, and your bite determine the minimum time required in braces. Biology sets how fast these things can be corrected. However, the provider you chose to start with and your cooperation once the braces are on can absolutely affect the total time beyond that biological minimum.
It can seem like a long wait now, but your smile is worth it!