Three Good Reasons to Improve Your Smile
- In a twenty-year-long psychology study, patients who had undergone orthodontic treatment reported a higher quality of life than those who needed treatment but did not do it. (Psychology Bulletin 2000)
- Parents consistently underestimate the impact of teeth and smiles on their children’s emotional and social quality of life. (Seminars in Orthodontics 2007)
- Patients who expected to be embarrassed by wearing braces actually found their social wellbeing improved during the first six months of treatment. (British Journal of Health Psychology 2007)
Why Davis Orthodontics?
- We provide the expertise of six certified specialists for every critical decision.
- Our patients are seen on time, and treatment is completed on schedule.
- We use high-tech tools that allow fewer visits, less missed work and school, shorter total treatment time and less discomfort.
- Our doctors are personally on-call 24/7.
- Our patients genuinely become part of our family through positive reinforcements, a fun environment and sincere caring.
- We are responsible corporate citizens, supporting our community through events like the Terry Fox Run, Adopt-a-Road, Adopt-a-Park, a Thanksgiving Food Drive, and many charitable causes.