What to Expect at Your First Visit
The first exam takes about an hour. As you arrive, we will acquaint you with our office and discuss your orthodontic concerns. The doctor will perform a comprehensive exam and will answer these five questions:
- Is there an orthodontic concern? If so, what is it?
- When is the best time for treatment?
- What appliances will work best to correct the problem?
- How long will the treatment take to complete?
- What costs are involved and what payment options are available?