What to Expect at Your First Visit
The first exam takes about an hour. As you arrive, we will acquaint you with our office and discuss your orthodontic concerns. The doctor will perform a comprehensive exam and will answer these five questions:
- Is there an orthodontic concern? If so, what is it?
- When is the best time for treatment?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- How long will the treatment take to complete?
- What costs are involved and what payment options are available?
To schedule an appointment for your first exam, simply call our office or fill out our appointment request form online. The first exam is easy, educational and enjoyable. As a courtesy, there is no fee for the first exam.