Want to become part of the Davis Team and work in a dynamic environment and explore the possibilities to enhance your career.. Apply today!
Certified Level II Dental Assistant
Monday to Thursday
Yorkville: 1300 Bay Street
Registered Dental Hygienist
1 Position, 2 Locations:
Monday: Cedarbrae – 3495 Lawrence Ave
Tuesday to Friday: Danforth – 1490 Danforth Ave.
Human Resources Generalist
3-5 Month Contract
Davis Orthodontics prides its self on providing exceptional customer service like no other! With 10 offices in and around the GTA, Davis recognizes their greatest asset is their outstanding team members! In order to be successful as the temporary Human Resources Generalist for the organization, you must be highly motivated, positive, adaptable, and results-oriented.
Reporting to the Practice Director, the stand-alone Human Resources Generalist will support the business by utilizing their expertise in recruitment, health and safety, legislative requirements, payroll and employee relations and engagement.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment – implement strategies and techniques to source top talent, review job descriptions, post jobs on various avenues including social media, conduct interviews, reference checks and offer stage negotiations
- Prepare documentation and performs activities related to onboading/off-boarding and employee changes
- Review and implement Health & Safety regulations in all offices ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory bodies
- Process semi-monthly payroll for hourly and salaried employees using ADP’s Workforce Now and ensure all post-dated items are diarized and processed accordingly
- Participates in the planning, implementation, evaluation of new/revised performance management practices/procedures
- Monitor and implement changes in the regulatory environment to ensure policies and programs meet changing requirements
- Assist with developing and updating new and existing procedures, HR policies, job aids, etc.
- Execute strategies and programs to improve overall engagement
- Provide overall employee relations support to all employees, management and Practice Director
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years human resources generalist experience with a focus on recruitment, health & safety, employee relations and regulatory compliance.
- Self-starter with an exceptional work ethic that is service-oriented, and solutions-focused.
- Knowledge and practical experience with employment legislations, e.g. Employment Standards, Labour Relations Act, Occupational Health and Safety Act, Human Rights Code, Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, AODA, and etc.
- High attention to detail and accuracy, strong time management skills and adaptable to everyday needs.
- Ability to work effectively and independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel to Davis offices on a regular basis
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out this form and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.