Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Toronto & Scarborough, ON
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. All of our orthodontists are certified Invisalign treatment providers. They have treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Cedarbrae and Danforth Orthodontic Centres we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Our orthodontists are certified Invisalign providers, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Invisalign uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of treatment. Here’s why people like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smilewithout all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! You can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!